Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- still dreaming on ideas? oh! come on!!!!! stop it !!!
rebel:art - connecting art and activism
- german eZine about the avant-garde of modern political art eg. culture jamming, adbusting, media art, software art, political design, graffiti, stickers etc.
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
- A contemporary art web site with online art, essays and bookmarks. With regard to war infotainment, see the essay Theatre of Operations, as well as Sniper, D'autant qu'à plusieurs (What is More With Many), etc. Languages: French and English
- Electronic multidisciplinary magazine with cultural, artistic, literary, photographic, video content.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against