- @mind@maze@ @web@soup@ @net@kitsch@ @no@designers@
- Anti war digital art, poetry, etc.
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
- An on-going group project and public space for political, social and critical artwork.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.