- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
Nick Barker : Net Art Projects
- Art created on the computer for the internet.
The Experimental Party
- An initiative of the US Department of Art & Technology, the Experimental Party is an artist-based political party,
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
Ceci n'est pas un mensonge
- (This is not a lie.) Resolution independent unilateralism.
Vive le cadavre exquis!
- A contemporary art web site with online art, essays and bookmarks. With regard to war infotainment, see the essay Theatre of Operations, as well as Sniper, D'autant qu'à plusieurs (What is More With Many), etc. Languages: French and English
- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.