- Personnellement, je suis contre. (la guerre). [Leads to Smithsonian's "The Underwater Web" website, specifically the section entitled "War and Peace"]
Origin of Mothers Day
- The original Mother's Day Proclamation was made in 1870. It was written by Julia Ward Howe. Julia Ward Howe is perhaps best known today for having written the words to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" in 1862 when she was an antislavery activist.
The War Around Us
- Subjects: War poem, government lies, relationship between war and money, Vietnam, Dresden
- Contemporary search engines have a tendency to make dead websites disappear quietly. AntiWar404 counteracts some of the resulting amnesia.It offers a concise record of the peace movement forgotten by Google, resurrecting pages and pages of war resistance.
Code Pink Alert
- This is a collection of informative articles by leading commentators, from the past 3/4 years. I have put them up so that people can have easy access to them. I will continue to post pieces from my large back-log.
- I will try and add various material to this site with time. It's is ment as a collection of diverse stories.