Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
- The World After September 11
- Criticisms of Bush and his war. Lots of links to other liberal sites, articles, etc.
here nor there - Mingrelian Lullaby
- the Mingrelian Lullaby, from international artistic
collaborators in australia, germany, republic of georgia, slovenia, and the uk
Findhorn West Intentional Community
- A retirement community forming in far West Texas for other old hippies and peace-minded folk, using papercrete domes for inexpensive housing.
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
- JustWarTheory.com is a free, non-profit, annotated aid to critical philosophical studies of warfare, terrorism, counter-terrorism, nationalism, war crimes, humanitarian intervention, and more.
Death, Destruction and Economic Ruin
- An attempt to make people aware of the terrible cost of the Iraq War.